Container Anchor post is meant to provide a temporary anchor for working on top of ISO 20 ft & 40 ft shipping containers.
In addition to be used as a stand alone anchor post, it can also be used to form a horizontal life line over the top of container depending upon the requirement of work to be done.
This product is no longer in stock
- Comes with a side lock & tag line arrangement for secure installation by one person only.
- Can be removed without damaging the container.
- Has an anchorage allowing a 360° rotation.
- Has a carrying handle.
Compliance : EN 795:2012 Type B.
- Static strength as per EN 795:2012 Type B : 12 kN.
- Minimum breaking strength of the system: 15 kN.
Weight: 14.53 kg.